Posts Lost and Gone..

Created a post and was somehow not saved.... Spent some time talking about Bernard Taylor's WUTHERING HEIGHTS and the upcoming musical movie adaptation of THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.... urrggg... too tired to repeat all that now... but I must wait till the online software updates from Apple is completed before I can go to bed. There's another redemption tomorrow for THE TWINS EFFECTS II which I have to conduct... which reminds me to start on the artwork for THE NEW POLICE STORY for National Fire Prevention Council. Movies... don't they ever end?!?!?!?!

There's another Hayao Miyazaki's animation called HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE. I wonder how good that is. My favourite is still GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES. It's a heart-wrenching story which I shall not forget for a long long time to come. I even bought the identical sweet in the film, the kind which I used to enjoy when I was young.

I read Yeak Keat's funny usual posting on on ALIEN VS PREDATOR. I can be sporadically funny, but he's pepetually funny in the morose sense in this writeups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stock-taking

Looking for Ex-Classmates Missing in Action

The Perfect Curry Puff