Stock-taking


No. Not the annual type though today is the last day to submit income tax (sad....) I hate doing taxes!!!!

Just had a class reunion about 2 months ago with the guys from RI at the school's dining hall. The canteen and the assembly hall had been torn down to make way for (what's new?...) bigger and 'better' premises. I was also back for the RJC Open House. I can't believe elitist education can be so... elitist!


From left to right (Back): Guoxiang, Lingzhi, Caihong, Me, Guanzhi, Hanmin, Longhui, Lester, Suan Hau, Hendricks
(Front): Mdm Tan Geok Hoon, Mr David Court

Hendricks Sutiono is already a father of 2. Lester Goh is getting married this May!

Met an old friend Gabriel Lim who was my classmate in lower sec in RI as well as my classmate in AJC last 2 weeks. He's a teacher in Jurong Junior College now.

Something gripped me to start writing to Esther, another schoolmate from AJC who seems to be having a ball of her life in San Francisco working in a pretty cool-looking W hotel (part of Sheraton group I think). Great personality!

Still trying to complete my CSI New York on DVD so that I can move on to Without a Trace Season 2... and yeah... loads of books and DVDs piling up on the backend... including an entire array of books on mystery and crime. I've turn into a whodunnit wannabe. it's great to feel like a wannabe at 30... rather than a 'has-been'.

Hey people from my school days, I'd like to hear from you. Please don't make it a wedding/funeral thing to get together or for me to hear from you. Even then, you might not even turn up and I can only die once, or I'd like to believe.

So here's for today. Need to get up early tomorrow to brief the office before leaving for a long 'Coded' meeting. Akan Datang, so it goes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for Ex-Classmates Missing in Action

The Perfect Curry Puff