Hectic Week. Hectic Year.

I've been involved in so many projects since 'The Chronicles of Narnia'
last year that it almost seemed that I would never live past the next day.

Somehow I find that it's time to take stock of the past few months and
write them down so that.

1 I don't feel as if life as passed me without my remembering anything
2 My friends, if you read this, you'll understand why I cannot meet up
as often as I would like to (That does not mean you should cut me off
altogether)
3 Why it's better to write emails to me than to call me in the middle
of the day

Here goes...

Having ended the Narnia campaign, life was and will continue to be a
continuous rollercoaster of film and consumer program campaigns.

... Derailed 5 Jan
... Memoirs of a Geisha 19 Jan
... Millenia Walk Memoirs of a Geisha programme
... Fearless 26 Jan
... Fun with Dick and Jane 2 Feb
... Burger King Love in the City Feb Campaign
... Casanova 9 Feb
... The Fog 16 Feb
... Capote 23 Feb
... Kellogg's Ice Age 2 Campaign ... see www.artcards.com.sg/kelloggs.htm
... Burger King Ice Age 2 Mar Campaign
... Underworld Evolution 2 Mar
... The Shaggy Dog 10 Mar
... Yours Mine and Ours 16 Mar
... Ultraviolet 30 Mar
... The Producers 6 Apr
... Eight Below 13 Apr
... Hostel 20 Apr
... The Wild 27 Apr
... When a Stranger Calls 4 May
... The Da Vinci Code 18 May
... and more and more and more

There a a few more projects coming up which I can't reveal at the moment
but they certainly will be exciting.

However, do look out for a fun and exciting campaign for the highly
anticipated The Da Vinci Code.

I'm not complaining that I have so much work. I'm just looking for the
right people to help me out. I'm looking for a creative guy to add on
to my team. If you know anyone who is keen, let me know.

Need to go off and get some work done liao.

Comments

  1. Haiyah... not calling you in the middle of the day lar! I'm calling you in the middle of the night here. 2 am over here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stock-taking

Looking for Ex-Classmates Missing in Action

The Perfect Curry Puff